• Copper-cobalt prospects in the Mutooroo Copper – Cobalt District confirmed and better defined by new surface sampling results.
• Sidewinder Prospect emerging as a large new Mutooroo style copper-cobalt target with maximum copper to 2,230 ppm (0.22%)
and cobalt up to 3,460 ppm (0.35%).
• Kalkaroo project PFS metallurgical test work advancing with positive improvements in gold recoveries.
• North Portia Stage 1 permitting approval extended to second quarter of 2019 as the result of new metallurgical studies.
• 3,500 metre RC drilling program commenced to test the Grants Iron Ore Basin target, funded by SIMEC Mining.
• $6.000 million standby facility obtained from Investec as contingency funding.