- Copper, cobalt, gold JORC resource inventory – 1.3 Mt copper, 31.6 Kt cobalt and 3.2 Moz gold, plus appreciable molybdenum, uranium and tin.
- Kalkaroo copper-gold deposit – 100 million tonne open pit ore reserve for 0.474 million tonnes of copper and 1.4 million ounces of gold.
- Mutooroo copper-cobalt deposit – 1.5% copper and 0.14% cobalt open pit massive sulphide deposit.
- Iron ore – three deposits with potentially several billion tonnes of iron ore mineralisation, the subject of a positive scoping study completed by SIMEC Mining, owners of the Whyalla steelworks.
- 16,000 km2 of highly prospective mineral tenements in South Australia – unmatched elsewhere in Australia.
Note that not all announcements are posted on this website. Click here to see all announcements on ASX