- Copper, cobalt, gold JORC Mineral Resource inventory – 1.3 million tonnes of copper, 3.15 million ounces of gold and 31.6 thousand tonnes of cobalt.
- Kalkaroo copper-gold-cobalt deposit – 100 million tonne open pit JORC Ore Reserves of 0.474 million tonnes of copper and 1.4 million ounces of gold.
- Mutooroo copper-cobalt-gold deposit – 1.5% copper and 0.14% cobalt open pit massive sulphide deposit.
- Iron ore – three deposits namely Maldorky and Grants JORC Resources and Grants Basin, with potentially several billion tonnes of iron ore mineralisation.
- Over 16,000 km2 of highly prospective mineral tenements in South Australia – unmatched elsewhere in Australia.
Note that not all announcements are posted on this website. Click here to see all announcements on ASX