subscribe for email announcements
A New Mining Force in South Australia
Investor Presentation: A New Mining Force in South Australia
Portia progressing as planned by JF Bertincourt for Phillip Capital 8 September 2015
- Portia gold mine – mining commenced 30 March 2015, prospect of $40m gross cash flow share to Havilah in second half 2016.
- Copper-gold resource inventory – 915,000 tonnes copper and 2.4 million ounces of gold in JORC resources, plus appreciable cobalt, molybdenum, uranium and tin.
- Iron ore resource inventory >450 million tonnes capable of yielding approximately 160 million tonnes of premium >63% Fe product.
- >8,000 km2 of highly prospective tenements – unmatched elsewhere in Australia.
- Sequential development of existing mineral projects – realising an annual production of at least 30,000 tonnes copper and 100,000 oz gold over the next 6 years.
- Further mineral discoveries – conversion to JORC resources to sustain the development model into the future.
- Reward shareholders – share price appreciation and dividends.
- Highly successful explorer – 8 new JORC resources within 8 years.
- Managed transition from explorer to miner – permitted, funded and commenced first gold project at Portia.
- History of looking after shareholder’s interests – minimisation of shareholder dilution and risk, and prudent use of funds.