Transformational capital injection of up to $100 million from GFG Alliance
Subject to shareholder approval an investment proposal that is planned to fund the iron ore projects and the Mutooroo copper-cobalt project through to completion of definitive feasibility studies within the next three years.
Well defined execution strategy to develop two advanced copper-cobalt projects
Targeting at least 34,000 tonnes copper and 100,000 ounces gold annually from existing JORC mineral resources at Kalkaroo and Mutooroo. North Portia has recently been divested in order to provide cash and to allow a focused effort on these higher priority projects.
Large iron ore deposits that can be beneficiated to high quality 65% Fe product
Favoured by no overburden, comparatively soft ore, high product yields and proximity to railway line that can supply the Whyalla steelworks via the GFG Alliance connection.
Exceptional exploration upside within 16,000 square km tenement holding in the Curnamona Craton
Curnamona Copper Belt hosts the stratabound Kalkaroo and North Portia copper-cobalt-gold deposits plus numerous promising prospects and shares strong geological analogies to the prolific Zambian Copper Belt. The Mutooroo Cobalt District hosts widespread shear/lode controlled copper-cobalt sulphide mineralisation. Drilling of just the western 25% of the Grants Basin has identified an Exploration Target of the order of 3.6 billion tonnes grading 26% Fe.
Strategic stake in the battery metals sector
Largest undeveloped copper sulphide resources with cobalt upside in Australia – 1.3 millions tonnes of copper and 31.6 thousand tonnes of cobalt in two deposits.
Conflict free, low sovereign risk metal source in South Australia
Main highway and transcontinental railway runs through the centre of the tenements. Located close to the regional mining centre of Broken Hill.
What a Havilah share buys
- A share of 1.3 million tonnes of copper, 3.2 million ounces of gold and 31.6 thousand tonnes of cobalt in JORC resources that will support new copper-gold-cobalt mining developments by a team who have successfully brought the Portia gold mine into production.
- Large iron ore deposits whose value will be unlocked via proposed GFG Alliance funding and end-user requirements.
- A stake in an exceptional exploration portfolio located within a 16,000 square km tenement holding in the highly prospective Curnamona Craton combined with the proven mine-finding ability of an experienced exploration team.
- $12 million in cash payments and a 1.5% NSR royalty stream resulting from divestment of the North Portia copper-gold project.
- JORC resources in a range of metals that provide good exposure to resources commodity cycles in gold, copper, cobalt, tin, iron ore, uranium and molybdenum.