Well defined execution strategy to develop two advanced copper-gold-cobalt projects
Targeting at least 40,000 tonnes copper and 80,000 ounces gold annually from existing JORC Mineral Resources at Kalkaroo and Mutooroo. North Portia was divested during the 2018 calendar year in order to provide cash and to allow a focused effort on these higher priority projects.
Large iron ore deposits that can be beneficiated to high quality 65% Fe product
Favoured by no overburden, comparatively soft ore, high product yields and proximity to a heavy duty railway link to the Spencer Gulf ports of Whyalla and Port Pirie (and Port Waratah and Port Kembla to the east) .
Exceptional exploration upside with over 16,000 square km prospective mineral tenement holding in the Curnamona Craton
Curnamona Copper Belt hosts the stratabound Kalkaroo and North Portia copper-gold-cobalt deposits plus numerous promising prospects and shares strong geological analogies to the prolific Zambian Copper Belt. The Mutooroo Copper-Cobalt District hosts widespread shear/lode controlled copper-cobalt sulphide mineralisation. Mineralisation at both Kalkaroo and Mutooroo remains open at depth and along strike. The potential for adding additional resources is considered favourable and will be the focus of future exploration programs.
Drilling of just the western 25% of the Grants Basin has identified an Exploration Target of 3.5-3.8 billion tonnes of 24-28% Fe (noting that the Exploration Target is conceptual in nature and there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource). The drilling of the “West End” will be the focus of a future exploration program.
Jupiter MT anomaly, a major unexplained conductive zone analogous to that seen under Olympic Dam. Havilah plans to conduct a gravity survey during late calendar year 2019 over the target.
Strategic stake in the battery metals sector
Largest undeveloped copper sulphide resources with cobalt upside in Australia – 1.3 millions tonnes of copper and 31.6 thousand tonnes of cobalt in two deposits.
Conflict free, low sovereign risk metal source in South Australia
Main highway and transcontinental railway runs through the centre of the tenements. Located close to the regional mining centre of Broken Hill.
What a Havilah share buys
- A share of 1.3 million tonnes of copper, 3.15 million ounces of gold and 31.6 thousand tonnes of cobalt in JORC Mineral Resources that will support new copper-gold-cobalt mining developments.
- Large iron ore deposits whose value could be unlocked via strategic farm-out or outright sale.
- A stake in an exceptional exploration portfolio located within a >16,000 square km mineral tenement holding in the highly prospective Curnamona Craton; combined with the proven mine-finding ability of an experienced exploration team.
- $3.8 million in remaining cash payments and a 1.5% NSR royalty stream resulting from divestment of the North Portia copper-gold project.
- JORC Mineral Resources in a range of metals that provide good exposure to resources commodity cycles in gold, copper, cobalt, iron ore and uranium.
No offer of securities
Nothing in this website should be construed as either an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell Havilah securities, or be treated or relied upon as a recommendation or advice by Havilah or Havilah personnel.